Go Rhino | HS-30 Rhino Hitch Step
- PROUDLY CANADIAN
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- GUARANTEED FITMENT
Go Rhino - Receiver Hitch Mounted Step
A Go Rhino hitch step provides easy access to a truck bed, SUV trunk space and/or roof rack and they offer protection to vulnerable, molded bumpers in the event of a collision. The Go Rhino hitch step family has a lot of styles from which to choose. The RB Series makes the perfect accessory to the popular RB and RB Slim running boards and comes in two matching finishes. The modern HS Series ranges from the spring loaded, flip down step of the HS-20 to the modern, minimal HS-30 and the rugged, skid plated HS-10. With tubular classics like the Rhino Step, Dominator Series, 360 Series and 4" Oval Series, Go Rhino has continued to show why it is the industry leader in hitch steps. The Hitch Steps come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Application Notes: 2" Receivers
- Category: Hitch Steps
- Color: Black
- Design: One piece
- Finish: Textured Black
- Hitch Class: III
- Hitch Receiver Size: 2 "
- Includes: Hitch step
- Installation Type: No drilling required
- Length: 12 IN
- Material: Mild Steel
- Material Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Product Notes: 12" long
- Product Type: Hitch Step
- Step Depth: 2 1/2 "
- Step Length: 12"
- Step Quantity: 1
- Style: HS-30
- Unit: EA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Width: 12 "
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Exclusive black textured powder coat
- Exclusive injection molded hex tread step pad ensures a no slip step
- Hitch pin and anti-rattle device sold separately
- Small, light-weight and easy to quickly remove and store
- Universal design fits all 2" hitch receivers
- Livraison GRATUITE / FREE Delivery